Calls to the Dan Gaffney Show this week listed some great donut shops and even suggested we have a “donut war” going on in the beach area. Here are just five locations to try:
1. Zelkys 105 S. Boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach
You can buy them by the bucket, and use arcade points to make the purchase!
2. Duck Donuts 33 Wilmington Ave, Rehoboth Beach
The insanely popular donut from the Outer Banks lands in Delaware.
3. Fractured Prune 20214 Coastal Hwy #8021, Rehoboth Beach
A made fresh concept where, “… we believe in the individual and that there’s no wrong way to make your delicious….”
4. Sandy Pony 115 Garfield Parkway, Unit 2 Bethany Beach
Sandy Pony Donuts originated on Virginia’s eastern shore and is a BIG favorite in the Bethany Beach area!
5. T.S. Smith and Sons 8887 Redden Rd, Bridgeville, DE
OK..I get it, Bridgeville is NOT “the beach” but the donuts here are too good not to mention. Stop in when travelling on Rt. 13 heading to or from the “beach”. Visit the website here.