This sweepstakes will begin on 6/6/2022 12:01 AM ET and all entries must be received by 6/19/2022 12:59 AM ET.
- 1 per Lifetime of contest
- Las Vegas Fly Away & Katy Perry Concert!
- 6/6/2022 12:01:00 AM – 6/19/2022 12:59:00 AM
- You pick it up
KATY PERRY at Resorts World Theatre Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:00:01 am Eastern time (“ET”) on Monday, June 6, 2022 and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET on Sunday, June 19, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), entrants can enter the KATY PERRY at Resorts World Theatre Sweepstakes(the “Sweepstakes”) for a chance to win by visiting http://myhitsongsonline.com/ (the “Website”) and following the links and instructions to complete all requested fields on the entry form, including a valid email address. THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PHYSICAL ADDRESS, E-MAIL ADDRESS, OR PERSON DURING THE ENTIRE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Entering the Sweepstakes more than once will not increase entrant’s chance of winning.
The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc., d/b/a AEG Presents, 425 W 11th Street, Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90015 (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is administered by Westwood One, LLC, 300 Vesey Street, New York, NY 10282 (“Administrator” or “WWO” and, with Sponsor, collectively, the “Parties”). The Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Parties, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
This is a national multi-market sweepstakes in which all entrants will have the same chance to win as other entrants, including the listeners of multiple radio stations in multiple markets throughout the United States during the Sweepstakes Period. To enter the Sweepstakes, visit the Website during the Sweepstakes Period, click on the SWEEPSTAKES/CONTEST link, and follow the links and instructions to complete the required fields on the entry form, including name, telephone number, address, and a valid email address. No responsibility is assumed by the Parties for any technical malfunctions that may occur. Any method of entry other than the foregoing is void and will not be honored. If multiple entries are received from the same physical address, e-mail address, or person, only the first entry received from that physical address, e-mail address, or person will be accepted for the Sweepstakes. No mechanically or electronically reproduced entries are allowed. The use of automatic devices for entry is not valid and may result in disqualification. Entrants must complete and submit all required information to be eligible to enter for a chance to win. All entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning the e-mail address or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries submitted become the sole property of WWO and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by WWO. The Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the registered user of an account. Entries specifying an invalid, nonworking or inactive e-mail address may be disqualified and ineligible to win. Entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 pm ET on Sunday, June 19, 2022 to be eligible for a chance to win.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (resident of Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible), twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors (including their families and persons residing in the same household) of the Parties and of the Parties’ respective members, parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, affiliate radio stations or their licensees, promotional agencies, independent contractors, program suppliers and advertising agencies are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes (such persons, collectively, “Ineligible Parties” and individually, each, an “Ineligible Party”). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited. The Parties reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant.
3. RESTRICTIONS: The Parties and each of their respective parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, employees, local radio station affiliates or their licensees, promotional agencies or independent contractors (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, incomplete, undeliverable or destroyed entries, or for any: (i) hardware or software failures of any kind, (ii) lost or unavailable network connections, (iii) failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, (iv) typographical or system errors and failures, (v) faulty transmissions, or (vi) problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, or computer equipment. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or official rules, the selection and announcement of any Winner, or the distribution of any prize. In addition, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any entry not received by WWO on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any website participating in the Sweepstakes, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury (including personal injury) or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s personal property (e.g., computer) related to or resulting from playing the Sweepstakes (or downloading any material for the Sweepstakes) or other telecommunications malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. Either Party may prohibit entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize, if, in its sole discretion, it determines entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, engaging in deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or representatives of the Sweepstakes Entities. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Parties, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to void any suspect entries and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes without prior notice or obligation to any entrant or other third party. In the event the Sweepstakes is suspended, terminated, or canceled, winners may be randomly selected from all eligible entries received up to the date of such suspension, termination or cancellation. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WWW.WESTWOODONE.COM AND THE WEBSITE) OR THE WEBSITE OF ANY PARTICIPATING LOCAL RADIO STATION AFFILIATE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Parties will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Parties will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements and the Parties will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 21.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER (1); NOTIFICATION: All qualifying entries (limited to one (1) entry per physical address, e-mail address, or person) in the Sweepstakes will be entered into one random prize drawing. On or around Monday, June 20, 2022, WWO will select one (1) potential prize winner, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these official rules (the “Winner”) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The decisions of the Parties are final and binding in all respects. The potential Winner will be notified by email and/or by phone. If WWO is unable to contact a Winner after a reasonable effort has been made within three (3) days after the first notification attempt, or any prize notification is returned as undelivered, such Winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner selected (and an alternate to the alternate as many times as may reasonably be necessary, though if, after reasonable good-faith efforts, no Winner is verified, the prize may not be awarded). Any prize will be awarded subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these official rules and as long as all qualifications relating to the Sweepstakes are met. If a Winner has met the age requirement of this Sweepstakes but not obtained the age of majority in his or her state of residence, then the prize will be awarded to such Winner’s parent or legal guardian (as determined by the Parties in their sole discretion). Odds of winning are based upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE: There is one (1) prize for this Sweepstakes. The Winner will receive a trip for two (Winner and one guest who must be 21+) to Las Vegas, NV, to include:
(i) Airfare for two (Winner and one guest), roundtrip, coach class, from the airport closest to Winner’s residence to Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (if Winner’s residence is within 250 miles of Las Vegas, NV, Sponsor and Administrator may, in their discretion, provide ground transportation in lieu of airfare);
(ii) Two-night stay in one room (double-occupancy) at Resorts World Las Vegas (to be determined by Sponsor in its discretion), on dates between July 29, 2022 and August 14, 2022, subject to availability and other restrictions;
(iii) Two tickets to KATY PERRY: PLAY at Resorts World Theatre, Las Vegas (on a date during Winner’s stay) for Winner and one guest.
(iv) Meet and greet with Katy Perry for Winner and one guest; and
(v) $250 dining credit to a Resorts World Las Vegas restaurant (to be determined by Sponsor or Administrator in its discretion).
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($2,500).
TOTAL ARV OF ALL SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES IS: TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($2,500).
Trip must be taken between July 29, 2022 and August 14, 2022, or as otherwise determined by Sponsor and Administrator. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. Winner and guest are responsible for all documents required for travel, including photo ID. Guest must be 21+.
Prize may be used only for the date(s) specified. Not redeemable for cash, not transferable, may not be combined with another offer. Winner must use all prize components in a single visit. Winner may not substitute prize components. If the artist does not perform during the scheduled trip, for any reason, Sponsor has the right to substitute a Las Vegas experience of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Except as specifically stated in the prize description above, Sponsor is not responsible for transportation. Gratuities and alcohol are not included. Hotel guest must present a major credit card at check-in to guarantee hotel charges not included in this prize.
There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor and Administrator may, in their sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes or any prize element of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities, or any other expenses. Any tickets and/or gift certificates/cards awarded as part of a prize will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the issuer and are valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets or gift certificates/cards. Other restrictions may apply.
For entry to the prize event(s), each event attendee may be required to show valid proof of vaccination against the COVID-19 virus and/or valid proof of a negative test for the COVID-19 virus within 72 hours (or such other time as the event organizers require) prior to the event(s).
If any prize or a portion of any prize is postponed, cancelled, or otherwise unavailable due to disease, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, any acts of government and/or any reason that is beyond the control of Station or any Sponsor, then no substitution shall be provided. Station and any Sponsors make no representation or warranty about the safety of any prize. By accepting and using a prize, the Winner and Winner’s guests acknowledge and assume all risks of accepting and using the prize, and any other the risks associated with the prize.
6. CONDITIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants are agreeing they meet the eligibility requirements stated in these official rules and they are not an Ineligible Party as that term is defined in Section 2 of these official rules. The Winner will be required to sign and return, as applicable, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release provided by the Parties within three (3) days of request and, as may be required, in the Parties’ discretion, to complete and sign other forms pertaining to the Sweepstakes before the prize is awarded. If any such signed forms are not received by WWO within the specified time period, WWO reserves the right to choose an alternate winner by random selection. The affidavit of eligibility and the liability release serve to, among other things, confirm eligibility and release the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all harm, injury or liability of any kind that may result in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, the acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize or any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes from WWO will receive an IRS Form 1099 from WWO for the calendar year in which the prize(s) is awarded and a copy of such form will be filed by WWO with the IRS. All federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses not expressly provided for in these official rules are solely the responsibility of the Winner. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant’s entry and the Winner’s acceptance of the prize constitutes such entrant’s and Winner’s permission to the Sweepstakes Entities to use such entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, entry, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation and is deemed a certification that such entrant meets the eligibility requirements of the Sweepstakes as listed in these official rules and is not an Ineligible Party. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR ANY INJURIES, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE WON. Entrants agree that all entries become the property of the Parties and none will be acknowledged or returned. The Sweepstakes Entities and their designees shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to edit, publish, and use the entries in any way and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as the Parties and their designees may determine without further consideration to entrants or any third party
7. BINDING NATURE OF OFFICIAL RULES; WAIVER OF CLAIM OF AMBIGUITY: The Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Parties and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these official rules. WWO reserves the right to modify these official rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
8. SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDED “AS IS”: WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM, LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR INJURIES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE ACCEPTANCE/POSSESSION AND/OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AND/OR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO ENTRANT’S OR THIRD PERSON’S PROPERTY RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY PRIZE OR ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND THAT ENTRANT SHALL HOLD SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HARMLESS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET WEBSITES USED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES (WWW.WESTWOODONE.COM, THE WEBSITE, AND THE WEBSITE OF ANY PARTICIPATING LOCAL RADIO STATION AFFILIATE) OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE AFOREMENTIONED SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ANY WEBSITES USED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH AND ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREUNDER, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the Winners or a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed stamped (resident of VT need not include postage) envelope to “Official Rules” (specify which) c/o KATY PERRY at Resorts World Theatre Sweepstakes, Westwood One, 300 Vesey Street, New York, NY 10282. All such requests must be received by August 1, 2022 to receive a response.